• Create Account

Howling Moon Games looking for Help on our newest title

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 Howling Moon Games   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:40 AM

Team name:
Howling Moon Games

Project name:
Heroine

Brief description:
Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game using the Playfirst SDK, similar to games on Bigfishgames top 100

Target aim:
Casual downloadable market, Bigfishgames.com, gamehouse, iwin, etc

Compensation:
looking for volunteers for credits, or deferred payments, all is based on amount of work completed

Technology:

C++, Playfirst SDK

Talent needed:
C++ programmer: willing to learn the Playground SDK and ability to create puzzles and adventure elements.
Character Artist: to create multiple characters in game with a realistic look.
Hidden Object Artist: Creation of approximately 5-10 Hidden Object events
Puzzle Artist: Create 5-8 more puzzles
2d Animator: Someone to create Polish 2d animation to backgrounds
Testers: some testers to test our build and to provide feedback every now and again
Musicians and Voice Overs: We will be searching more for music and Voice actors near the end of the project, but if you are interested now feel free to send off a portfolio

Team structure:
Currently we have the following team members, Lead Producer, Game designer, Art director, 2 x Artist, Programmer, tester. I am the Producer of the project

www.howlingmoongames.com

Contacts:
lee.ing(at)howlingmoongames.com

Previous Work by Team:
Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice, various flash games, and ios games

Additional Info:
The team has been working on this game since July and we are looking for more people to help finish off the game in the next couple of months. We are currently in talks with distributors about releasing the game. This would be a great way to help complete a game that is a few months away from completion and to get onto the credits. More detailed information can be provided after an NDA is signed. Please contact Lee if you have any questions or if your interested.

Sponsor:

#2 Howling Moon Games   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:40 PM

update

Thanks for all the replies

We no longer need programming help, but if your interested in helping art wise please feel free to send me an email.

#3 Howling Moon Games   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

Update . We are in-need for another programmer or two again. Also we are interested in talking to people about porting some of our old flash games onto mobile devices like the playbook, ios and andriod. If you are interested in that we are offering royalty share.

#4 ONCE   Members   -  Reputation: 296

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

If you're looking for a programmer to port games onto iOS, and can offer payment, would love to hear from you.

#5 RedPanda   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

If you'd be interested in a British female voiceover, I'd really like to work with you guys. I've just voiced a text adventure and samples of my voice can be found at www.kirstenirvingvo.co.uk. Thanks and all the best with Heroine!

#6 Dennis 1237   Members   -  Reputation: 116

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

If you are in need of sound design I would love to help out. Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers,

Dennis

#7 Howling Moon Games   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Looking for more programmers on the project. If you are interested in programming please let me know. We are approximately 2-3 months away from launching with a few solid programmers. We currently have 1 full time programmer we would like to add a few more to insure the games success.
Any questions let me know.

#8 leosmithii   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

I saw that you do not have a composer. You may not need one at this very second, but I would like to fill that gap in your team.

About me:

I am a versed musical composer, first and foremost. The music that I write is usually for String Orchestra and Chamber Orchestra. I can do Symphony style work as well. The genre of music I compose is normally Romantic Era music (example composers of this era would be Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff). To many, this style of music would sound like regular Classical music, which I can also do. Although these genres of music are my specialty, I can also write more modern sounding music (like rock, jazz, marches, etc...). Starting with the most experienced instrument, I am proficient at the Trumpet, Sax, and Piano.

How Do I Compose:

The software I use to compose my music is called Finale. It can be found here:

www.finalemusic.com/

. This software is a program where I am writing songs note for note. I do not use samples or anything that has been previously made. The compositions sound real, as if it were professionally recorded in an Orchestra Hall. Additionally, if you can read music notation, I can send you the score and you can review the composition. The highest quality file type I can extract is a .WAV file.

If you are interested, please email me back at

leosmithii@yahoo.com

. Or message me via PM.

Some

Samples can be found here:

http://soundcloud.com/leosmithii

Jose

pseudonym:

Leo Smith II)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS