Website:www.stormcellsystems.com.au (site is not live for the game design team)
Storm Cell Systems
Space bound is an open world space exploration/action sandbox. Players pilot ships in an open galaxy for various reasons. Some of which include missions, mining, pvp, exploration. They do this by developing a ship they pilot. There are different core hull types, along with wings and engines. Players are only required to have a bridge, core hull, and engine in order to function in this game. The purpose of this game is to give players a new way to view the galaxy.
potential retail - it is more of a collaboration project at this moment.
No compensation at this point in time.
PC is the target system, we are using the UDK as a core game engine, along with 3d modelling applications such as blender or lightwave. So long as the application has the ability to export to .ase.
Music Creator 5
At this time we are concentrating on conceptual artists and sound effect artists. We are willing to interview anyone who applies, however keep in mind we do have a focus at this time. Feel free to pop your email over to use as soon as possible.
Concept Design -
3d animation lead -
www.stormcellsystems.com.au <- No Game design page as of yet.
You may email me at
Mike.Payne86@gmail.com for all questions, job inquiries.
Previous Work by Team:
None of this team, 2 of our members have experience.
Open ended space sim/exploration including the following:
- PVP and non PVP areas
- Customizable ships
- 3 main types of ships – all customizable
- Each ship has full control of power systems and shielding
- Ability to redirect the systems as needed
- Can change the color of the ships
- High warp animations
- Open sandbox style map/open exploration of star systems
- Guild systems
- Players can farm on planetoids and asteroids, also obtain elements from nebulae
- forge their own weapons / systems / engines
The first step is to develop the concept of the game, concepts include
- Document of how the game is
- Farming and forging X
- Game play X
- Mapping and courses X
- Areas of PVP and Non-PVP X
- Dangers of the expanse X
- Ship customization X
- Stations and exploration X
The Second step is to have the art department develop pre-concept art
- Art that is required for the game
- Planets and star systems
- Vehicle parts
- High speed travel
- Musical compensation and audio folly (sound FX) art starts at this time.