• Create Account

GameDev.net 2012

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
124 replies to this topic

#121 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4645

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Gentlemen. Where in the @#$@#$ is my Promote to Article?! Hmmmm

Gone. For now, while we rework its use. This would be something you would submit as a link anyway.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Sponsor:

#122 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I'm not a fan of the whole bookmark app thing.... honestly. But meh, whatever.

More important question :) Why aren't news threads shown with the other threads? Can there not be a News Sub-Forum and that shows the threads for the news? Or a filter under Content Type called News? I find it odd those threads aren't there.
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#123 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4645

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

More important question :) Why aren't news threads shown with the other threads? Can there not be a News Sub-Forum and that shows the threads for the news? Or a filter under Content Type called News? I find it odd those threads aren't there.

News "threads"? Not sure what you're referring to here. There is no news in the forums

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#124 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Is this not considered a thread for a news article?
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#125 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4645

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Gotcha. I think you're looking for this. Which is, admittedly, not at all very accessible at the moment. The only way I can get to it is to go to the bottom of the Our News tab to click on the archives link.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS