• Create Account

Contact pictures and labels missing

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 jjd   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2075

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

In the new 'my profile' page, there is a list of 'contacts' with images for each contact. Previously there was a label attached to each contact, but it seems to be missing or hidden. Also I don't think the contacts pictures are being displayed either -- just the default image -- and without the label that means I have to mouse over the image to determine which contact is which.

-Josh

--www.physicaluncertainty.com
--linkedin
--irc.freenode.net#gdnet

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5044

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

I guess they took labels out of the new version and rely on the mouseover. I agree it's a bit annoying when people don't have a profile image set because then you have to find them, but a better option is to just visit the "Friends" section of your profile, and you'll get the names back.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS