I'm currently in the Pre-Production/Concept Phase for my game and I need a wider opinoin for than facebook for the art direction of this game.
Here are the two styles I can't choose between:
The picture on the left was made by Effects and some purposly placed pixels and the setting of the game would be outdoors.
The picture on the right was made as an attempt at pixel art and the setting of the game would be some kind of metal ruins.
I think you might need/want some more information about the game before you give me feedback:
- The collisions are Pixel Perfect.
- Hopefully there will be some fuild physics.
- Some terrain can be destroyed.
- The textures are 32x32 pixels.
- It's planed to have things that move and a multitude of AI.
I really need to sort this out before I can continue.