• Create Account

Brand new game idea for a mmo NEVER DONE BEFORE!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 aliensoftware   Members   -  Reputation: 92

-7Likes

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hello im leader designer and owner of aliensoftware we hire people under the table right now were looking for people not to be paid but do what they love and possibly make money later were looking for GAME DESIGNERS OF ANY KIND,PROGRAMMER,DESIGNER,GRAPICS all of aney kind for a good idea also we need money for this unless we got the right tools were looking for a $1,000 loan from aneyone ok heres the game idea its a mmorpg except its on a game console thats right a game like that not on a computer totally online for the playstation vita if you think you can do this or help in ANEY WAY please contact us we will give you full credit i wrote out the game if you want more info please contact me asap thank you for your time.

----Tyler K

Attached Thumbnails

• OFFICAL LOGO.png

Sponsor:

#2 SimonForsman   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 5986

0Likes

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

Do you have a PS Vita devkit license ?

This probably also belongs in help wanted, and you should follow the template.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

#3 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9196

2Likes

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

This is a Classifieds/Help Wanted post if I ever saw one. I'm locking it but really ought to delete it.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS