• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

New Project | Komodo Crunchtime: Ultimate Superstars

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 RIE-STUDIOS   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hi guys,

Posted Image

I'm Jay the lead designer behind Komodo Crunchtime: Ultimate Superstars, our funky 90's-inspired action/adventure game made in full HD. The game is the direct sequel to the free web and Android game Komodo Crunchtime released last year.

(Video of previous title)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC1erMQaXSo

I lead a team of four (including myself) and we're putting our all into making this game really refreshingly different and fun to play. Although there's a whole heap of features I want to see the light of day in the game, all I'll promise at the moment is 1-4 co-operative and competitive play modes, fan suggestions as DLC.

We'd love to see the community follow the project as it grows and heck even help make it. You can learn more about our Komodo Crunchtime Ultimate Superstars on our website and if you haven't played the first game please do, it's FREEE, lol.

Thanks for reading ;)

- Jay,
RIE STUDIOS

Our site: www.riestudios.com
Our twitter: @rieworks

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS