• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Towerdefense last development stage, looking for people

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 the_visualist   Members   -  Reputation: 169

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

Team name:
softcouch - you can find us at softcouch.net.
We are a small group of german/english speaking developers who love to learn new things, expand their minds, work on projects together and play games. Some of us know each other in the real life, some only because of the internet. We are working on the projects in our free time and if we can make some money with it we always share it or invest it into the next project. Some of us are experienced, some of us are newbies. Some of us were in the gaming area for a while, some did different things before. What we all have in common is that we love to play games.

Project name:
Alone with Towers

Brief description:
A sci-fi towerdefense game with an additional feature: you can control a hero in third-person mode to shoot the monsters.

Target aim:
Demo+Fullversion on the PC/Mac, as well as Android market.

Compensation:
Experience, knowledge, some new friends, percentage of the revenue. We really hope to spent some great time together and see some serious results in the end. We are willing to go as far as we can.

Technology:
Unity3D Engine, C#.

Talent needed:

In general:

Our team is looking for people who really want to do things, who are willing to go beyond their borders every day, who want to make a difference. We are not looking for people who are selfish, who tell us what we can't do or who give up after some days.

To be exact:

We need people who are able to create 3d models or animations.

Programming: you are welcome if you like to work with us on this/ the next project. If you are a beginner try to convince us that you won't give up and we will teach you how to make games.

Team structure:

the_visualist
- Teamlead
- Software engineering
- Web

Fignus
- Software engineering
- Animations

CryptTheArchitect
- 3D Art

Solumith
- 3D Art

Brenon Conn
- Marketing
Christon
- Story, Writing
Evazorek
- Story, Writing

http://softcouch.net/node/9

Contacts:
Just post here or PM me. Keep it simple!

Previous Work by Team:
The most of us are into game development for not longer than a year. We started with some small minigames in C++, C# (XNA). Mainly to learn how to do things when it comes to game development. A while ago we were working on a MMO(RPG) project which turned out to be far too big for a small team like ours.

Additional Info:
We are in the last development stage, the code is finished by 90%. There is no way for us to fail anymore, the game will be released very soon. What we are missing is more content to keep the players busy for a while.

Here are some pictures:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Any

Sponsor:

#2 shadowofamn   Members   -  Reputation: 134

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

PM sent.

#3 J. Moreno   Members   -  Reputation: 112

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

Me too :)

#4 advancedmusicsubstitute   Members   -  Reputation: 95

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

If you need original music compositions, I am available. I am an electronic musician of over 8 years and am willing to work with you to get the sound you want for your game. Don't settle for egotists in the music industry, or for pre-packaged royalty-free crap. I'm the one. The link in my signature has examples of my work. email: advancedmusicsubstitute@gmail.com
http://www.soundclou...musicsubstitute Hear my tunes! Contact me with your project ideas if you want a custom score for your game. Don't settle for royalty-free repetition, get ORIGINAL, quality work!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS