• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Dranithix Games: Bitracker - Android

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 DranithixGames   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:46 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

Hey guys, I have been remaking an olden classic, Breakout. It has been going through only a bit of bug testing, and I hope that I could get your opinion on the game as well, as I have only tested it on my friend's android phone and tablet.

Bitracker is basically a re-make of Breakout, however uses much more appealing graphics, and a few more power ups.

Bitracker uses LibGDX as its base, Box2D for its realistic physics, and Box2DLights for the beautiful scenery and lighting. Currently, this is my "one-man" team's first published game, and I hope you enjoy it.

Download:

Market URL 1 (Android Market): Click Here
Market URL 2 (Amazon Market): Click Here
Market URL 3 (SlideME Market): Click Here

Market URL 4 (GetJar Market): Click Here

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS