• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Hubert's Island Adventure: Mouse o' War released

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Dark_Oppressor   Members   -  Reputation: 159

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hubert's Island Adventure: Mouse o' War is a 2D platformer. It is my first commercially released game, and it's out now!

You can learn more about the game/buy it/see the demo/etc. here: http://cheeseandbacon.org/hubert/
It costs $9.99.

It has 3 different characters: one is fast and floaty, one is heavy and slow, and one is in between. You have a stun gun with 2 firing modes: a regular shot and a homing shot. You zip and zap your way through the game using these tools.

The game uses SDL+OpenGL and is currently just for Windows, but I want to get it on Linux and Mac as soon as I can. I wrote the engine myself in C++.

Here is the release video. This is the most recent video.
Here is a gameplay video. This is from a couple of months ago, but it is still a decent show of the gameplay.

And of course, some screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would also love any feedback you are willing to give!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS