• Create Account

IOTD not showing

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 phantomus   Members   -  Reputation: 593

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

An IOTD that I posted yesterday is now on the frontpage, but the image itself is broken (I'm on Chrome).
Related to this: It took me an hour to post the IOTD. Based on earlier experiences, I copy-pasted the largest text portions prior to hitting 'preview' or 'save', because in Chrome, both buttons lead to disaster. I had to revert to IE to post, and even then, it took two attempts...

Sponsor:

#2 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 17148

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

If it helps the developers any: I'm in chrome (version 16.0.912.77 m), and can see it fine.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.                                                                                                                                                       [Need free cloud storage? I personally like DropBox]

Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS