• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

Quest Designer / Writer Wanted

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 kaykry   Members   -  Reputation: 111

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

Team name:
N/A

Project name:
N/A

Brief description:
This project will be a 2D hack-n-slash adventure game with a similar play style to Legend of Zelda on NES.

Target aim:
This project will be posted to a public portfolio. Anyone will be able to download and play for free.

Compensation:
Volunteers are welcome to apply if you are looking to build your portfolio. Compensation is considered if you have experience working on various game titles.

Technology:
C++/Direct2D/Windows

Talent needed:
Quest Designer / Writer
The basic premise for the story has already been decided. However, I am looking for someone to design quests and write the character dialog needed to progress the storyline.

Team structure:
As of right now, the team consists of just me (programmer). More team members will be added as needed.

http://www.antivenal.com/projects

Contacts:
kaykry@gmail.com

Previous Work by Team:
Blocks (Tetris Clone)
Rageball (Breakout Clone with a few changes) - Waiting for the art to be finished before I post this.

Additional Info:
The game is currently in the early planning stages as I am still working on the design doc.

Any.

Sponsor:

#2 jakew   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

I am pretty interested in helping you. I'll send a message to tell you more about myself.

#3 Anniekatt   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

I would LOVE to help you with this! I am currently looking to get more experience in writing for games, send me a message at anniekatt2011@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS