- Devil Theory Entertainment
- Ball of Fury
- The game is a simple 2D puzzle/action/platformer that's main purpose is to just get the team name out to the public. Gameplay will consist of a ball that has to get from the start point to the goal, along the way encountering other enemies in the form of other shapes (squares, triangles, etc..). More design elements are being added at the moment but we cannot disclose more information on the game.
- Freeware is the goal. However our other bigger endeavors will hopefully be profitable.
- There will be no compensation at the moment. However it is possible that future projects will provide some sort of compensation.
- C++ and SFML will be used for this specific game. However future projects will all be made using some version of DirectX
- Artist: Needs to be able to do pixel art and make sprite sheets. Responsible for almost all of the graphics within the game. If you have a portfolio to showcase your previous work that would be great.
- Sarim Janjua: Lead Programmer/Game Designer/Project Leader
- Alex Toon: Lead Project Manager/Game Designer/Business Leader
- Ivan Rubinson: Programmer/Music Composer
- Deviltheory.weebly.com (still under construction)
- If you have any questions or would like more info feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you