• Create Account

Account issues

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dario D   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Admin, I can't login with my usual account, "Dario D." (it was dormant for at least a year, I think.) The login won't take my old password, and, after doing 'reset password', it won't take the new one either. (I'm currently logged in via Facebook Connect, but that disconnects me from my old account.)

Can anything be done about this?
Thanks.
Deefrag.com (home of my projects)

Sponsor:

#2 Washu   Senior Moderators   -  Reputation: 4479

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

So you're saying that THIS ACCOUNT (the one you're posting from) you cannot login to normally, only through facebook connect?

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.
ScapeCode - Blog | SlimDX

#3 Dario D   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

No, the account "Dario D."
Facebook Connect works, but it created this new account, "Dario Dinatale".

#4 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4644

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

I will handle this later this evening, unless Mike or Washu want to reset your password and merge your second account into your first one before then

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#5 Dario D   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

I figured it out, sorry. I was logging in with "Dario D." (notice the period), and it doesn't accept periods. I'm registered on zillions of forums, and I'm "Dario D." on almost all of them, so I forgot about the period thing here. :)

#6 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4644

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

Cool, glad it's all worked out.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS