Artist Student Needed

Started by
2 comments, last by Lord_Danny 12 years, 2 months ago
Team name:
Deactivation

Project name:
Not decided yet

Brief description:
This project is a University project and we have got permission from our module leader that we are allowed to find an artist to work on this project with us.
The idea of the game is like the “flock” game. We have a group of animals and a group of predators that eats the animal. The player will need to get the animals to a safe point in the game by luring them with something, such as food or items.
More details will be given to successful candidate.

Target aim:
Again, this is a University project, so the University owns it – not sure what they’ll do when we’ve done it and handed the game into them.

Compensation:
You won’t be paid. But we will add you into our credits and you will get a copy of the game.

Technology:
Using C++ and OpenGL to create the game.

Talent needed:
3D Artist Needed – Must know how to create rigged models in 3ds max, Maya or blender.
Must know must know how to do animation as well.

Team structure:
We have 7 members at the moment. All 7 Members (including me) are programmers and will be dealing with Technical issues such as graphics, physics and AI.

More information will be given to successful candidate.

www.deactivation.org
Currently still under construction. But got the blog system up and running.

Contacts:
Please contact me via email: [email="Xbox_boy_2005@hotmail.com"]Xbox_boy_2005@hotmail.com[/email]

Let me know your skills and link to your portfolio if you have one.

Previous Work by Team:
none

Additional Info:
This is a 7 week project, So successful candidates will really have to start working on the models and animation as soon as we’ve given you the details you need, so only apply if you know atleast the basics of 3d modeling.
Advertisement
Still looking. Please send an email to me or on here if anyones interested.

Thanks
Why do you use two accounts ? (Lord_Danny vs lorddanny) ?

Why do you use two accounts ? (Lord_Danny vs lorddanny) ?

Thats a very good question... I don't know why I've got 2 accounts lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement