Hi GameDev community!
I recently released a free version of the well-received Quick Save Maps tool! If you have not yet heard of it, Quick Save Maps is a Photoshop plugin designed to speed up texturing in Photoshop. It allows you to set up texture map layer groups and then export them at any point in time at the push of a button with a plethora of methods and processing tools. The amount and types of texture maps are unlimited.
Most interesting features are:
- Custom paths
- Alpha layers: Save another map into the alpha channel
- Pre-Processing: Run actions on document
- Post-Processing: Automatically run your own tool after saving
- Logging: Keep track of what you saved and where you saved it to
- Your standard formats: PNG, JPG and TGA
- Convenient defaults / overrides system
- Any imaginable texture map