• Create Account

Focus via blog

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Dubious-Tony   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hi all,

Long time browser - first time poster.

I've attempted to start a few games in the past but have always found myself bogged down or easily distracted by starting new games or jumping to far into the deep end. A little while ago, after a few years working I realised that I work a lot better when I have schedule, structure and deadlines!

To help solve this little "personal weakness" I have, I decided to artificially create a work like structure by creating a web site and posting updates on my progress.

This is the first time I've attempted something like this so I would really like a little bit of objective feedback - on everything! The design, my writing, the content and possibly even the game I'm working on (even in it's rather primitive state).

Anywho, if you fancy a peek - www.dubious-games.co.uk
(The name is a play on the fact that I created the site to help reduce the "dubious-ness" of what I was making)
Please check out my attempt at making a game at www.Dubious-Games.co.uk!
Current project: Missile Base

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS