• Create Account

Finding a suitable dedicated girlfriend

Old topic!

Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic

#1 alnite   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2964

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Current needs: want to break up my existing girlfriend at home with aim to achieve more sex. Her sex drive is currently very low, capping at around 1 night / month (setting up flowers is impossible for me - and also apparently for most other people seeing as the attempt itself is literally crap)

Future wants: might want to set up with another girl at one point

Looks and Personality: I really want to keep things down to earth. EU dating websites only, must be available to whole of Europe (not just the UK, which seems to be the case for most dating sites)

Findings: A general WTH: finding a proper girl is like trying to hit that magic itching spot on your back that you just can't reach. Upon closer look most women are either reported to be really crap with them complaining about men, stability, support and reliability at least half the time or she is just demanding, which is pretty much a joke. The cold truth, though, is that most of them (including eHarmony and match.com) don't provide any appreciable selection of women at all. I only want a stable girlfriend without having to sell my house for it (even just 2 kids to support would be adequate TBH) and I've been scouring the webs for a reliable woman for several hours without any real luck. As far as I can tell, Areca is the top choice here, but her good looks seem to be seriously fake (really, Kim Kardashian look-a-like?)

Confusion: why do many women list the most ridiculous demands as something like sensitive, but they are not even that good looking. This seems to be the case esp. on eHarmony. The really weird part of it is that most other websites don't post pictures at all (a lot like match.com versions not publicly listing their pictures *rolleyes*) . I'm still assuming that they have a minimum penis size requirement.

So, if anyone here has any experience regarding setting up an online date, I'd really appreciate some input!

#2 zer0wolf   Members   -  Reputation: 1022

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

Is this a joke? You want to find a new girlfriend because your current girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with you? Have you talked to her about your sex lives?

I'm guessing you're just Doing It Wrong™
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

#3 SiCrane   Moderators   -  Reputation: 11268

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

You know, if I couldn't see the IP addresses, I'd swear that this was the result of a hacked account.

#4 Don Carnage   Members   -  Reputation: 648

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

... minimum penis size requirement.

Found your problem.
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!

#5 KanonBaum   Members   -  Reputation: 277

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

... minimum penis size requirement.

Found your problem.

Posted Image
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.

#6 alnite   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2964

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

Actually no, I wasn't hacked. It was just a joke. I happened to read irreversible's thread with the title cropped "Finding a suitable ", and I immediately thought of a girl-problem thread. After disappointed that he was just looking for a RAID card, I was wondering if I could turn the entire thread into what I thought it was.

#7 szecs   Members   -  Reputation: 2662

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

:|

#8 Nypyren   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 9673

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

My copypasta detector triggered when it read "general WTH" :)

#9 MaxDZ8   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4857

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

Also

without having to sell my house for it

Edited by Krohm, 08 February 2012 - 02:05 AM.

Previously "Krohm"

#10 irreversible   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2313

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

I thought some of it was pretty hilarious.

PS: I'm filing a lawsuit for IP infringement.

#11 alnite   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2964

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

LOL. Yeah, once in a while I have a stroke of borderline crazy. :P

#12 way2lazy2care   Members   -  Reputation: 782

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

Actually no, I wasn't hacked. It was just a joke. I happened to read irreversible's thread with the title cropped "Finding a suitable ", and I immediately thought of a girl-problem thread. After disappointed that he was just looking for a RAID card, I was wondering if I could turn the entire thread into what I thought it was.

This thread much more interesting with explanation.

#13 Matias Goldberg   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 7934

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

Lack of sex with your girlfriend? Have you tried performing a Hard reset?

Generally these issues are caused by bad installs or junk data that’s stuck in the system memory. The first suggestion would be to perform a hard reset on the device. It’s best to attempt this any time you experience performance problems with your device or have an app crash. If it doesn’t work, its suggested that you uninstall the app, perform a hard reset, reinstall and then perform one more hard reset before launching the game.

That is at least, SEGA's ultimate solution to well, almost any problem in life.

#14 SteveDeFacto   Banned   -  Reputation: 109

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

Good news is that this is fake. Bad news is that we now all know about your below average man hood.

#15 Sik_the_hedgehog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2627

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Bad news is that we now all know about your below average man hood.

How do you know that isn't fake too? =P
Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

#16 SteveDeFacto   Banned   -  Reputation: 109

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Sounds like you know a little too much about what Alnite is packing...

#17 Sik_the_hedgehog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2627

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Sounds like you know a little too much about what Alnite is packing...

No, I'm just saying we don't have any serious proof yet =P
Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

#18 KanonBaum   Members   -  Reputation: 277

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Good news is that this is fake. Bad news is that we now all know about your below average man hood.

Posted Image
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.

#19 Tachikoma   Members   -  Reputation: 556

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

This thread is really confusing.
Latest project: Sideways Racing on the iPad

#20 alnite   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2964

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

Yes, indeed. It is. I am not sure what to say about my penis size comments, nor how to proceed from here...

Old topic!

Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS