• Create Account

HElp me!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 bondi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 01 October 2001 - 11:17 PM

Hi, I''ve created a fullscreen window with MFC. At the first time program creates a dialog window. You can select the resolution mode and the color depth. If I choose 16 bit color depth, the program creates correctly a fullscreen window. But if I choose 32 bit color depth, the program creates a corrupted fullscreen window. You can see this bug, if you choose the following modes 640X480X32 or 800X600X32 (and your windows resolution is 1024X768). If you interest to analyse my source code, send an e-mail at boresani@gmx.de. Later I''ll send you the source code. thanks in advance! bondi

Sponsor:

#2 Malloc   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 October 2001 - 07:39 PM

Seeing the Error Description it may be a Hardware Limitation, some cards like Voodoo 3 dosen''t support more than 16 Bits, even if you can change the Windows Colors to 32 Bits all is done in Software (using RAM Memory and not the Video Card Acceleration) so even if your hardware dosen''t support it, it will Run. And cuz OpenGL uses Hardware (Primarily) then you may check that first.

Not Only Software is Full of Bugs, Hardware Does have Them Too!
W-Buffer

#3 bondi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 03 October 2001 - 12:54 AM

I''ve GeForce2MX. And yesterday I''ve found the bug on my code.
But thanks to answer my question.

bondi

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS