• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

WordSwap for Android released! [GAME]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Manabreak   Members   -  Reputation: 141

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hiya there fellow game developers! Shameless marketing is about to emerge Posted Image

I'm a 22-years-old information processing technology student from Finland, and I've just finished my very first Android project, "WordSwap"! In WordSwap, you form words by changing letters in a 6x6 grid. The longer the word you form, the more points you get! I've also implemented ScoreLoop for global high scores, so you can compete against all the other WordSwappers out there. Posted Image

There's still some bugs / problems / "features" that I'm aware, and I'm going to resolve them as my school schedule lets me. Meanwhile, I hope people could give it test drives and maybe tell their friends about it. The game is free, and always will be, just go to Android Market and download the game.

And here's the market link: https://market.andro...d=wordswap.Main

Thanks for your time, I appreciate if you try my game!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS