• Create Account

Need creative minds for some ideas.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 3039   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

nvm..

Sponsor:

#2 jefferytitan   Members   -  Reputation: 1700

1Likes

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

I'm not sure you'll get many answers because the description of your game world etc is pretty vague, so requires a bit of mental heavy lifting on the part of respondents. What I got from your post is that its a sci-fi RPG (but text-based?). That's about it. ;)

Also you might want to consider the more obvious ways of getting into the future, e.g. cryosleep or relativity effects, unless time travel is a big part of the game. The problem with time travel is it raises a lot of "why didn't they just fix that with time travel" questions.

#3 3039   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

I appreciate the response, and I understand your point.
Perhaps I will rewrite it without all of the rambling.

I'm really looking for any idea though.
Any idea that you've wanted in a game is something I like to hear about so that I can change it to fit but keep the basic idea.

#4 3039   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Also as mentioned, I'm currently trying to build a basic backbone so that I can extend upon it further.

At this point the background story is all concept, but I can really work everything together how I need.

It is PHP text based, but as soon as I've got a releasable version I will try to incorporate as much dynamic content as possible.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS