I'm currently working on a Game Design outline for a Island Survival Game. I already came up with a lot of features that I'd like to see in a game, but now i want to know what you guys would want to have in it.
- What would you want your character to be able to do? What kind of Items do you think should you be able to use/create?
- Would you like to see other intelligent life on the island, or do you want to be really alone?
- What core stats would you like to manage? (Classic examples would be hunger & thirst)
- What activities would you like to engage in? (examples: crafting, hunting, fishing, farming)
- What do you NOT want to see in a game like this? Maybe you played a similar game and something about it really annoyed you.
- What kind of threats for the player do you think would be possible, apart from dying of thirst and hunger?
- Any other suggestions for features you'd love to see?
Thanks, i really appreciate your help!