• Create Account

errors in gl.h ?!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 CyZ   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 October 2001 - 08:20 AM

i have a Class Graphics which i use to render scenes in my app. The problem is when i try to compile my app I get these errors:
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2144: syntax error : missing '';'' before type ''void'' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2501: ''WINGDIAPI'' : missing storage-class or type specifiers c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
what the heck do i do?! i thought there are no errors in gl.h cause its provided free of bugs... right?

What am i doing wrong???
Kudh mare tho, kudah dhikthaa!
Giraftaar - FobzLife Game Dev

Sponsor:

#2 GKW   Members   -  Reputation: 200

Posted 02 October 2001 - 08:25 AM

Are you including windows.h before gl.h?

The fanatic is incorruptible: if he kills for an idea, he can just as well get himself killed for one; in either case, tyrant or martyr, he is a monster.
--EM Cioran

Opere Citato

#3 CyZ   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 October 2001 - 08:35 AM

whoohoo! thanks that worked beautifully

Kudh mare tho, kudah dhikthaa!

Giraftaar - FobzLife Game Dev

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS