• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

3Sun - New site - Music, Sound, 3d Art

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 3Sun   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Name:Reid Price

Expected Compensation:Paying Positions Only. Contact for rates. Open to hearing about all projects. I just want to continue to be a part of a team that makes great games!

Contact Information:reid@3sun.ca

Previous Projects:

Crickers (iOS -Music,Sound) Cashing In (iOS - 3d, Animation) Proteus' Maze (Web Game - Music, Sound) Flip's Twisted World (Wii - 3d)

Speed Racer (Web Game - 3d) Let's Play - Stewardess, Ballerina, Journalist (Wii & DS - 3d) + MORE...

I look forward to hearing from you about your projects!!!

Sincerely,

Reid
www.3sun.ca
reid@3sun.ca

(If you can't view my site on your device/platform I'd be happy to send you an email containing my portfolio.)

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS