• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Bored? What to play some arcade games?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Francois Soft   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

I just finished up a new site where I released my first 2 games. They are arcade games, retro style, that can be played online. Currently as there are only 2 the site is far from mature but there is at least something to do. For those of you who are interested I wrote the games in C-Lesh, a programming language similar to C.

One of the games, Worm Wars, is a version of Nibbles where you go to war with worms instead of eating fruit and other stuff. You can run into yourself in which the worm will overlap itself - this is to give an edge is speed to that you can get to the other worm. You are the green worm and the enemy is red. Sometimes worms will get mad and chase you other times they will split! It can get crazy!

The second game is called Bug Wars and is an eating game where you control a vacuum to get rid of bugs that have infested cracks and crevices of your home.

Anyways, here is the site: http://arcade.c-lesh.net

Have fun! Get those worms... or bugs!

Nerd's Quote: "If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!"
FrancoisSoft: http://www.codeloader.us

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS