• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Sphere CCG

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 ChexWithRaisins   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thought I'd drop a plug for my online Collectible Card Game, Sphere. I am about a one to two weeks away from a beta. I would love to have some of the forum members participate as they would be able to provide very relevant feedback. In the meantime, you are all welcome to visit the site: www.sphereccg.com

The site is very basic, as I've focused most of my efforts on the actual program.

Here's a screen shot
Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 ChexWithRaisins   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hey again! I've finally released the beta version of Sphere CCG. If anyone is interested I would love to have you guys try it out. If you're familiar with Magic the Gathering, you should be able to pick up on how to play fairly easily. The manual is available on the website, and is also bundled with the download. I'll try to be on as much as possible to help new members learn how to play. You can download it by visiting http://www.sphereccg.com. I would appreciate any feedback that you guys have.

#3 DemonRad   Members   -  Reputation: 290

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

mechanics are nice. you can improve the looking of the GUI. cards are very nice but GUI is not.

Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!

#4 ChexWithRaisins   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

mechanics are nice. you can improve the looking of the GUI. cards are very nice but GUI is not.

Hey thanks for the reply. I've made a lot of changes to both the look and feel of the GUI, as well as the website (see the updated screen shot above).

edit: I also wanted to mention that the updated version available on the site allows for multi-app execution, so if no one else is available you can at least create two accounts and play a test game against yourself.

#5 ChexWithRaisins   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Updated http://www.sphereccg.com Beta with working AI, so you can play vs the computer.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS