Thanks guys! We'll keep this thread up to date, as always And this Sunday of course with the regular video developer diary.
Artificial intelligence was a big part of this week’s accomplishments.
In this week's dev diary introduction I speak Hebrew. I think.
- Julian improved the enemy AI. Sarahul can now hear things, see telekinesis and terraforming and no longer stand there ignoring everything.
- Daniel finished the sand dragon concept. This will become a great boss battle.
- Ricardo works on the in-game spellbook (you’ll see a mockup in the video). In this book you’ll be able to browse through your spells, get descriptions, read up on the backstory and little pieces of information you get during your adventure. It’s cool to stop by and browse every once in a while and it looks gorgeous.
- Son of Nor forums are live! You can go there now and register!
- As always, please vote for us on Steam Greenlight. This is very important to us.