- Several level overworks and community feedback integration - As per community request the abilities of the player to fight in close-combat situations has been improved so the entire combat feels more polished and smooth.
- More sidequests in several levels.
- Level: Taro A - A city frozen in time by a powerful spell, haunted by lots of ghosts and interesting puzzle situations to solve.
- Level: Taro B - Players encounter the most powerful female mage in the game “Orare”.
- Level: Future Edge - The level is set during a big invasion of the human hometown, which players desperately try to defend. At that point, players already have all the powers (wind, fire and essence) and are as powerful as they can be!
- New Customization Option: Vanity Items (connected to collectibles) - Players can now receive decorational items that do not influence gameplay, such as bracelets, pouches, shoulder gear and the like.
- Proving Grounds Update - Collectibles now unlock the ability to spawn enemies in the proving grounds!
- emotiv EPOC support implemented
Edited by ChrisPolus, 13 November 2014 - 09:25 AM.