• Create Account

Ship Sinker - Working game; please review

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Skibum   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Salutations and good evening.

I thought I'd post my first XNA game and see what the community thought. This is a C#, XNA 4.0 game I created over the last few weeks. The graphics are very simple and leave a lot to be desired but it's a working game.

I created it in C# using the XNA 4.0 studio and it should have all of the files to open it up in Visual Studio Express 2010. The game is a simple clone. Start a game, place your ships, take turns shooting until someone wins. Seemed easy enough weeks ago when I started it but now it's working well enough to see what others think while I'm wrapping up the code.

What I'm after are developers with a bit more experience that have a bit of time to check it out and provide some pointers as to how to make the code better though, of course, anyone can offer suggestions.

Subversion command to download : svn checkout http://ship-sinker.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ ship-sinker-read-only

Main source file if you just want to look.

Thank you for your time!

-Skibum

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS