• Create Account

Unloading/Loading and Movement

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 cupidstunt   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hi, I am still relatively new to XNA. I have followed a few tutorials on youtube so basically I havent picked much up, but I have copied stuff. At the moment I have tried to put some objects within a level and I would like the player to collect them. However when they are collected I would like them to be removed from the game. How do I go about doing this? In an easy fashion. Anything I have added so far has been to the game class.

Also how would I be able to get the enemies moving along between 2 waypoints. Is there an easy tutorial? I don;t want fancy movement, I just want to get things working. I have read through bit of 'Learning XNA4.0' also and it doesn't seem to help me.

Would anyone be able to help me or point me in the correct direction?

Here is my code so far.

Sponsor:

#2 Ghosrath   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

I think you are helped a lot by following riemers tutorials on http://www.riemers.net

these will help you a lot in getting a solid XNA basis

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS