For Pascal developers, I'm creating a new IDE for Free Pascal. It is called DevPascal, with the prefix ME(Machina Engine).
The main features of the final version of the IDE are:
- Multi-document interface;
- Syntax highlight;
- Auto complementation(create the body of a procedure/function or class automatically);
- Auto complete. While typing, a box will show the possible words to use(variables, procedures/functions);
- Auto indentation;
- Auto backup;
- Use of templates;
- Browser for classes, variables, and procedures/functions;
- Configuration of Free Pascal Compiler from the IDE;
The IDE is not still able to use Free Pascal as compiler fully, but it is being implemented. The major idea was to make an editor, with a good interface.
You can find updates and screenshots on my blog post: [Blog PixelDeveloper]
MEDevPascal - New IDE for Free Pascal
No replies to this topic