• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

New Realtime Unbiased Rendering Website

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 reynmorris   Members   -  Reputation: 158

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to inform any interested developers of a website I just launched - http://www.empel.com

It's brand new so it's nearly void of content or discussion, but if you're interested in realtime unbiased rendering for games or other realtime content, come introduce yourself in the forum. It will be slow to grow at first, but I will be documenting my progress on a realtime unbiased engine as well as posting any relevant news.

For those of you unfamiliar with the topic, it's the use of unbiased rendering techniques - such as pathtracing. It has a relatively small following at the moment, but I believe will be the next quantum leap in graphics when hardware or GPU cloud services catch up.

Hope to see some of you there!

Sponsor:

#2 reynmorris   Members   -  Reputation: 158

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Just updated the website with a small introduction to the Brock Engine - a realtime pathtracer I am working on and documenting in the developer blog on the website.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS