• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

z-index of ad banners

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Madhed   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3137

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

Hi there I have a little problem with the top ad banner (sometimes). Even though the quick navigation looks to be on top of the ad, when i click on "My Profile" it counts as a click on that banner.
I have attached a screenshot of the offender, it seems that only flash banners have this problem.

Specs:
Windows 7 64bit
Firefox 11.0
Flash Plugin 11.2 r202

cheers

z-index.png

Sponsor:

#2 HNikolas   Members   -  Reputation: 192

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Annoys me too. Seems to be the issue with the E3 banner only.
Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery and everything else web.. now also trying my hand on games.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS