• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

TinyStaller (Alpha Release, Open Source, WTFPL)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ajm113   Members   -  Reputation: 311

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hello everyone,

I've just released TinyStaller. It's a small installer that's quick and easy to use. Make software deploying easier on your client's machines with only a few clicks, so installation is a snap for your clients. Since the TinyStaller is open source and under the WTFPL, you can do anything with TinyStaller. From using it with your free software to commercial and even make changes to the build to fit your needs without worrying about breaking the license. TinyStaller also comes with a "CD Key" generator, so if you release a commercial project and want to cut down piracy on each copy, then it's only two finger presses away.

This project is in Alpha stage, so if you find any bugs, made changes to the source code, have ideas or questions, shoot me a PM or message me through my website. I have a tweeter account, so any changes I decide to make will get listed on there.

Features:
  • One file install executable output.
  • Keycode Generator
  • Quick and easy to use.
  • Command Line oriented (Bat Friendly)
  • Win 2000, XP, Vista, and Win7 friendly.
  • WTFPL
Example Use:
tinyBuild "My Project" "Andrew Studio" 1 1 16 5 "PROGRAM.EXE" "SETTINGS.INI"

Source Forge Page:
https://sourceforge....ts/tinystaller/

Future Release Features:
- zlib compression and encryption
- Mass distribute feature in tinyBuild
- Advanced project file parsing.
- Second language besides English.

My Webpage:
http://www.andrewscode.host-ed.me/
Check out my open source code projects/libraries! My Homepage You may learn something.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS