• Create Account

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Programming_it`s_my_life   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Name of project: Bloody Reapers;
Graphical space: 2D;

Genre: Action-RPG Platform;

Platform: PC and maybe Android;
Story:
The two main characters who are themselves demons to save the world from the onslaught of the demons headed by a demon traitor ...
Though our heroes of thinking are different, but the goal is one and they have toachieve it they will come will integrate;

About Heroes:

Evil Blade

Biography
The son of the devil lost in the human world.
Since childhood, he had to constantly hide because the demons were trying to kill him in the future to overthrow his father. As he grew older, his fate was sealed ...to become a hunter of demons ...

Special abilities
* Blood Reaper - Evil Blade turns into an ancient demon: Blood reaper who strikes with the souls of fallen creatures. Also during the application of this ability, followed by two murderous demon.
* Daemon Fire - Sword of the player emits a hell-fire that inflicts critical damage to all enemies and scorch them on 5 \ 10 \ 25 seconds.
When you use this ability to store spent fury.
* Rage \ Blood \ Dark Blade - Sword of the player begins to radiate pain and additional damage to enemies, as well as causing damage to everything around him. When you use this ability to store spent fury.
* Spiked \ bloody whirlwind - Evil Blade turns into a whirlwind of 10 \ 15 \ 25 seconds and at the same time causing maximum damage to everything that touches it. In this short-range goal will be to him a little damage and will be dropped by 5 \ 10 \ 15 m, and as will be stunned for 2 \ 5 \ 10 seconds.

Soul Daemon

Biography
Half-angel half-demon ... it does not recognize nor those of any other ...
All his life he tried to prove that he is worthy of the angels to be with them ... and he became a hunter of demons ...

Special abilities
* Angelic Light - Sword of the player emits a blinding light that causes critical damage to all enemies and stuns them for 5 \ 10 \ 25 seconds.
* Soul Reaper - Soul Daemon turns into an ancient demon: Reapers souls who strikes with the souls of fallen creatures. Also during the application of this ability, followed by two of the fallen warrior.
* Light \ Fire \ Soul Blade - Sword of the player begins to emit light energy and causes additional damage to enemies, as well as causing damage to everything around him. When you use this ability to store spent fury.
* Air \ angelic vortex - Soul Daemon turns into a whirlwind of 10 \ 15 \ 25 seconds and at the same time causing maximum damage to everything that touches it. In this short-range goal will be to him a little damage and will be dropped by 5 \ 10 \ 15 m, and as will be stunned for 2 \ 5 \ 10 seconds.

Bloody reapers

Biography

Professional Guild of the demon hunter, after a period of great hunting all the information about them has been lost, just as they are ...

Special abilities
*Beat the Witch Hunter - blow destroys the magic of the witches at the same timeabsorbing her remains, and then turning them into a rage ...
*Beat the demon hunter - Beat Dark Energy destroys the demon at the same timeabsorbing her remains, and then turning them into a rage ...
*Heaven punishment - Secret Magic Guild inflicting critical damage to all evil creatures, as well as strengthening the allies at the expense of the resulting damage to enemies...

Who is working on the project:
I am (Writer, game designer, the head of the project, the programmer, conceptdesigner, level designer)
Constantine Burov (artist, level designer, ideas, game designer)
Alla
Kolesnikova(concept designer, ideas, actor voiceover of the genre)

Yegor Dunaev aka wwer(Composer of musical performances)

Who needs a project:
Artist
Сomposer(
The composer of stage and sound effects)

Actor voiceover of the genre (preferably even two)

Sponsor:

#2 Nypyren   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4795

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Is it supposed to be "Blood Rippers"?

#3 Programming_it`s_my_life   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

I did not understand the subject matter ...
If you are over the name, I made ​​a mistake in the name of the topic ...

Bloody Reapers true test will be

____
I apologize for the mistake, but unfortunately I'm from Russia, so the English is not perfect, I ....

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS