• Create Account

Project Midaera

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matthew Thomas   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

A friend of mine and I have been working on a game concept for a few months now (although slowly!) and we have gotten to a point where we want to start showing people and rallying interest. We are also keeping an eye out for anyone interested in supporting. Below are some screen shots and a promo video. We have a lot more but it's not at a point where we want to show off yet. Soon though!

Title
Posted Image

Level
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lili
Posted Image

Yago
Posted Image

Promo video at youtube

We want to keep the team kinda small to keep things organized and not get too hard to manage but I am always open to offers of help. If you have a good talent for this style of art, feel free to send me a PM.

Also, we are currently looking to speed this development up so we have started a kickstarter project looking for funding to help pay for professional help. Regardless of if it succeeds, we will still work and complete the game but it will go much slower. If you are interested, please pledge your support! If you don't want to donate but still want to help, spread the word!

Project Midaera on Kickstarter

Our website is currently being worked on but you can keep an eye on http://midaera.com when it is ready!

Feel free to ask any questions or send me a PM!

Sponsor:

#2 Haruka   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

Looks very familiar. Is it clone of AMG Alice?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS