• Create Account

Setup SDL on OS X Lion

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Johnell   Members   -  Reputation: 352

0Likes

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

I'd love to get some help to setup SDL with Xcode 4.2. I can't seem to find a good tutorial that's up to date with this. Help would be appreciated.

Sponsor:

#2 Johnell   Members   -  Reputation: 352

0Likes

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

#3 bd36   Members   -  Reputation: 118

0Likes

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

I was unable to find anything for SDL, Lion and Xcode, although I was trying to find one for Xcode 4.3. I ended up using bootcamp and visual studio for a couple of small sdl projects I was doing, then I found SFML online and it had directions for Xcode installation and supported the sprite rotation that I was using so I just switched to using SFML instead because I barely knew SDL and it didn't matter to me what I used.

I did just find this on Google for setting up SDL in Xcode. http://www.gamedev.net/topic/619400-xcode-4-on-lion-and-sdl-1215/

Good luck

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS