• Create Account

Topic prefixes bug

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 belfegor   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2524

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

I am sorry if somebody else has reported this, but i am getting this:

Posted Image
How to explain this Posted Image , all prefixes should be one subforum up.

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4848

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

You mean you're seeing the prefixes in the main forum index listing? That's how it should be.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#3 roverstu   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 219

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

Drew, what he's seeing is actually a bug. If you look, the A* topic should have had the "PATHFINDING" prefix.. but everything seems shifted down by one.

#4 belfegor   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2524

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

For example look at my post "World scale, units per meter" it says: [pathfinding] World scale, units per meter; but it should be [d3d9] World scale, units per meter (d3d9 prefix is gone down in the wrong place).

#5 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4848

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

Oh, I see it now. I was wondering what "one subforum up" meant...

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#6 Madhed   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2731

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

same here.

#7 roverstu   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 219

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

I will apply a software patch tonight then that should hopefully resolve it. It will take about 5 minutes.

#8 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5166

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hrmm.. the upgrade didn't fix it. =P

#9 TheUnbeliever   Members   -  Reputation: 961

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

I don't know if this is known, since it's similar but the original bug seems to be fixed: I'm seeing incorrect tags on the top forum listing, in the 'most recent post' column. For example, I see this, but the corresponding thread doesn't appear to have any tags at all. (Nor does the .NET tag seem to be applied to any other recent posts in that subforum.)
[TheUnbeliever]

#10 Stormynature   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2730

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

There now appears to be a "LUA" tag affixing to the game design forum most recent entry on the community forums listing. It does not corresponingly appear in the game design forum itself though.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS