• Create Account

XNAChat: A place for game devs to shoot the breeze and help each other out

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Jutaris   Members   -  Reputation: 475

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hi guys! It's been a while since it's been mentioned, and the regulars list, and new users count is starting to thin, so I thought I'd bring up the existence of a handy little browser based developer chat room.

A few years ago an enterprising individual went and created a website for game developers and interested parties to get together for general chit chat, exchanging contact details, helping each other with problems, discussing theory and anything else that's inappropriate for the forums. We see each other on here all the time but never really get to just socialize so he thought it would be a good idea. http://www.xnachat.com/ is the place to go.

It's designed so you can just leave the browser page open and hear a notification when new messages come through (kind of like MSN). It has a public chat area, and then you can do private chats with people as well. It would be real convenient when people want to share an email address / phone number with another member and don't want to post it on the forums.

No strings, no validations if you feel nervous about putting your email address in, then just use a false one, no one minds and the profiles are strictly a convenience feature.

Drop on in to ask a question, or just to say hi. it's a real friendly crowd.
We look forward to seeing ya!

My Site -- My Music  -- My Ramblings -- My Game

Basic Flying Rules:Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.

Come join us for some friendly game dev discussions over in XNA Chat!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS