Members - Reputation: 100
Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:39 PM
I recently got a Mafia Game Script from a friend. My programming skills in PHP are not so great, but I want to launch this game still! If I can get together a team together, we can start this game up, and hopefully it becomes something amazing!
Now here are the answers to the numerous questions I know are going to be asked:
1) Will this be paying?
- At the moment, I am unable to pay anyone. If that makes you not want to join, then I understand. The game script has things that allow players to purchase in-game items. As we generate some revenue, I will begin splitting the pay up.
2) Who all do I need?
- I need 1-2 PHP programmers, who are willing to clean up the game code, edit/add features, and help me keep the game running smoothly. Programmers will be the first to receive a cut of the profits made from the game.
- I also need a graphic designer who is interested in helping with the game logos and colors. This person will also receive a cut of the profits made from the game.
- Admins/Mods are needed as well. Chances are anyone who helps with the game will ultimately become admins and/or mods.
3) When will the project start?
- As soon as I can find at least one programmer who is willing to help me ensure the code is functioning, and make sure all of the game features are working properly. Once this happens, I will work with the programmer to get the game online, so we can start getting players.
4) Goal of this project?
- To create a mafia game and get players to come and play. As time goes by, players will most likely purchase in-game features, and that's when we all start making some money. Donations as well as advertising are also ideas.
If you have any more questions, please contact me either on here via PM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to hearing for you, and I hope to have you on the team!
(P.S. Currently the game name is TBD)