• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Help me find a nature rendering demo

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 glaeken   Members   -  Reputation: 294

0Likes

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a terrain/nature rendering demo that was on someone's portfolio site. I'm pretty sure I came across it here a few years ago (perhaps on iotd).

From what I remember there was terrain, a creek running through the middle, may/may not have been grass, and a fairly slick ui that I believe blurred the background when you were in the menu. Yeah, I realize that pretty much describes every demo out there Posted Image.

The portfolio website was centered with scrollable "news posts" I believe. And there were different tabs for resume, demos, contacts, etc. It wasn't a wordpress/blogger site. (again I realize this describes almost every portfolio website Posted Image ).

I also remember the dude commenting on his portfolio website that he took a job at Epic Games.

I've been scouring my backups and bookmarks from the last few years, but no nice yet.

Any help would be awesome!

Sponsor:

#2 David Neubelt   Members   -  Reputation: 794

0Likes

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

http://www.kevinboulanger.net/
Graphics Programmer - Ready At Dawn Studios

#3 glaeken   Members   -  Reputation: 294

0Likes

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the help, but that's not the one I'm trying to find. I'll try to think of more identifying features.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS