• Create Account

Pandemic 2.5 on App Store for iPad / iPhone

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Blips   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image

Pandemic 2.5, an expanded and refined version of my popular flash game Pandemic 2, has hit the App Store today for iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches.

So far the response has been great, but since this is my first commercial effort, I'm attempting to branch out and reach as many people as possible without spending money I don't have on marketing.

Posted Image

Brief feature highlights:
  • Create your very own custom disease and watch as it spreads across the world through the human population.
  • Combine real symptoms to produce the most infectious and deadly disease the world has ever seen.
  • Select from Viral, Bacterial or Parasitic disease classes based on your play-style.
  • Outmaneuver governments, health organizations and doctors as the human world tries to prevent the spread of your disease through vaccine research, quarantines, body disposal, martial laws and more.
  • Be opportunistic: take advantage of natural disasters whenever and wherever they may strike.
  • Unlock achievements and compare highscores will full Game Center support.
  • Purchase once for just $0.99, and enjoy the game on any of your devices.
More info and screens available on my site: www.darkrealmstudios.com
Link to Pandemic 2.5 in the App Store: http://itunes.apple....37492?ls=1&mt=8

And a special thank you to GameDev and its members for their insight and help!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS