• Create Account

Super Candy Mayhem for Iphone/Ipod and compatible with Ipad

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 alimpo83   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Hello everyone!

My name is Antonio Limpo and i'm portuguese. I just launched my first game ever, and I am very happy with it! I'm currently working on other two projects. Check my PR and link below:

Limpo Arts first game
on the US App Store

Lisbon, April 30th 2012 : it is available, since today, on the US App Store a new arcade game - SUPER CANDY MAYHEM – completely created in Portugal.

With a Candy Machine as its backdrop, this game promises great fun : just click the same color candies, in the biggest number you can and as fast as you can! With a Level mode, increasingly difficult, and an Arcade Play for Score mode, the fun is there. Super Candy Mayhem is a simple yet addictive game, very simple to play, destined to all of the family members, from the yougest to the oldest. A great choice to entertain the kids during a long road trip or to kill that time until the plane arrives.

I wanted to create an easy to play game for everyone” – thus the one touch design of the game, as stated by Antonio Limpo, the game developer. “My main goal is that Super Candy Mayhem can entertain the entire family!”

Available for Iphone and Ipod and compatible with Ipad, Super Candy Mayehm can be downloaded for FREE until May 3rd; after that it will be available for 0.99$ in the US App Store.

Super Candy Mayhem is Limpo Arts first official game, but Antonio Limpo lets the promise : “it will be the first of many”, available soon at your favourite iOS platforms.

GAME LINK :
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-candy-mayhem/id521578890?mt=8

FOR ADDITIONAL INFO CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BLOG :
www.limpoarts.wordpress.com
antoniolimpo83@gmail.com

image1.png image2.png image4.png

Many thanks!

Sponsor:

#2 alimpo83   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

A game trailer!

Thanks!

#3 alimpo83   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Objectives completed, so from tomorrow onwards, this game will be FREE!

Please download and review!

Many thanks!!! :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS