• Create Account

Music composer (50$ per track)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 gotnocar   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hi, everybody!
I'm a professional composer from Ukraine, [deleted by mod - you must use the Classifieds]
Andrew[/background]

Edited by Tom Sloper, 11 May 2012 - 06:20 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 clb   Members   -  Reputation: 1778

0Likes

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Very nice! Your music stands well out from the average crowd. I hope you find projects to work on.

Throwing in thoughts: have you tried horror? sorrow? epic anticipation? action? The best (game) musicians that are most comfortable to work with are the ones that can perform a large variety of work in different moods and instruments. You seem to have that in the different videos you provided. How wide can you really go? Posted Image
Me+PC=clb.demon.fi | C++ Math and Geometry library: MathGeoLib, test it live! | C++ Game Networking: kNet | 2D Bin Packing: RectangleBinPack | Use gcc/clang/emcc from VS: vs-tool | Resume+Portfolio | gfxapi, test it live!

#3 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

0Likes

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

FYI, there's a Classifieds section in GameDev where this should probably go. A mod will probably close this and you'll be expected to post there.

Wish you the best of luck.
[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS