• Create Account

- - - - -

GRACE2 engine - Our game engine using AngelScript :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

#21 virious   Members   -  Reputation: 181

0Likes

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

The graphics are really impressive and the story is intriguing. I'll have to keep an eye on this game.. :)

Are you using AngelScript in the game too? If so I'll add it to the users list...

Yes, we are using AngelScript in this game :).

Sponsor:

#22 ekimr   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

So what is the news on the release of the tools that youall made for the framework? The documentation seems very sparse at this point as well. I, and i am sure many others, are all eager to give the engine a try, but with only the libraries available, there is only so much we can do.
Rantings, ravings, and occasional insight from your typical code-monkey: http://angryprogrammingprimate.blogspot.com/

#23 virious   Members   -  Reputation: 181

0Likes

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

We have published first tutorial for the setup of an application which is based on GRACE2 engine in which we gave you information about basic project settings. At the end of the tutorial there is a complete setup (for all platforms) available to download.

Have fun with the first lesson as we are preparing the next ones :).

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS