• Create Account

[SharpDX] C# Handling Windows, Resizing, set custom resolutions

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 ErickS89   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Hello, sorry my first post has to be a question but I'm trying to wean myself from XNA now it's a great framework and I'm probably not going to see any performance changes with sharpdx but like with any new api my first reaction is to create a basic program such as hello world. Now I've had no problem doing this with C++ and DirectX it was actually really easy to setup the window and get some basic images and text rolling on the screen.
But SharpDX is giving me quite a headache for creating a window well actually figuring out how to resize it if i press F5 for Fullscreen and F4 to return to window mode.

I've also done a few searches but didn't find anything, any help is appreciated.

Sponsor:

#2 xoofx   Members   -  Reputation: 876

-1Likes

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

You should better ask your question directly on http://sharpdx.org/forum

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS