• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Trapezoid uvs preservation

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

#21 szecs   Members   -  Reputation: 2173

0Likes

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:25 AM

This turned out to be a debugging question.

I'd try to only control the z and w texture coordinates (with the keyboard, shit I can't speak English today) to see they have any effect at all.
And I'd use a simpler to observe, non symmetric texture too, to see if it's flipped or upside down, etc. This may also be helpful to find the bug.

Edited by szecs, 24 May 2012 - 01:26 AM.

Sponsor:

#22 Brother Bob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 8430

0Likes

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

You are still only posting small fragments of your your code and there are still important things still missing. But since you at least posted some images with some additional clues (good observation szecs) that one half of the quad is only textured with half the texture, I get a feeling that you're not specifying four-component texture coordinates. The result seems consistent with your texture coordinates if you only take the first two components of them.

#23 masterbubu   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

Hi, sorry for the late response.

Anyway, my boss decided to drop this thing, so I did not had the time to continue investigating.

tnx you all for the help.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS