• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

C# Missile Command game, need some help please

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ronnieb555   Members   -  Reputation: 112

0Likes

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

Hi,

I originally posted this in the directx section because I was told by my lecturer that I was programming in directx. Over there I was told I am using C# and that I should post my questions in here. Instead of re-writing all of the problem, here is the link to the other thread.

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/625144-could-anyone-help-me/

If you have any input/help feel free to post the answer to either this thread or the other.

Thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 Ravyne   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 7743

0Likes

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Its generally considered bad etiquette to cross-post (posting the same thread in multiple sub-forums), so please try to avoid doing so.

In general, if you've posted a question to the wrong forum, you can reply to your own thread and ask a moderator to move it to a more-appropriate sub-forum.

#3 ApochPiQ   Moderators   -  Reputation: 15996

0Likes

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

Please do not cross-post.

I have moved the original thread to Game Programming.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS