• Create Account

windows with bash, possible to set environment paths for include, lib folders?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CaptainMurphy   Members   -  Reputation: 238

0Likes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

Hi, I'm attempting to compile boost with mingw, but it seems to be missing some headers which gnuwin32 has.

Generally any libs and header paths (that come with mingw) are automatically given when using a compiler in mingw, but I'm not sure how to pass off ones from the outside gnuwin32.

So basically is there something like a PATH environment variable for libs and headers? Also I'm running bash whilst doing this.

Thanks.

edit:
btw I've tried this:
./bootstrap.sh CFLAGS="-IC:/programs/gnuwin32/include" CXXFLAGS="-IC:/programs/gnuwin32/include" LDFLAGS="-LC:/programs/gnuwin32/lib"

edit2:

After having formulated the question, I've begun to figure what I need to google for, so I'll probably solve this myself very soon.
If an admin could delete this post, thanks.

Edited by andrew111, 23 May 2012 - 01:11 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS