• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Need sound effects in wav format

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 CockRoach   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:10 AM

Hi i've been studying c/c++ for 2 years and over the last year c#, i'm currently working on a game i've been developing in C# in XNA game studio
as its a lot easier to get to grips with than C++.
Im now at the stage where i need 2 b adding sound effects to my game as most of the game logic is done, i recon another 12/24 months and ill b able 2 register as an indie gamer and release the game in the indie section on the xbox (hopefully), my problem is the amount of work that is involved is huge as i currently have a full time job, i dont know much about sound files ive coded a soundmanager class 4 my game i just need sound effects in the .wav format: the sort of effects i need is rocket, laser, player death, game over, background etc.

if u have any or know i can get them i would appreciate it and would put u in the credits when i complete the game, or would like to help me with this project just post a reply.

thanks

carl reeves ;)

Sponsor:

#2 Ashaman73   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 7829

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

affordable sound effects

To modify your sound effects (they will most probably not fit your taste out of the box) use audicity .

need 2 b adding

=> need to be adding.. sounds coolerPosted Image

#3 CockRoach   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

cheers m8 will take a look

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS